Tuesday, May 15, 2007

today...

, This is how a typical day goes for me. Today, for instance…



9: 30 hrs : first call to wake up for breakfast

10: 00 hrs : second and final call to wake up for breakfast.

10:00:15hrs: I said something in my sleep which sounded like “aaarrrg grraa..” But actually meant “carry on, dude! Will see you at lunch”.
My friend got the message”.


12:30 hrs : first call to wake up for lunch

12 :45 hrs : second call to wake up for lunch

13 : 00 hrs : final call to wake up for lunch.


I woke up to the penetrating shouts of my roommate. “you better wake up now, or you will miss your lunch too. wanna starve till the evening, huh??”

“easy dude, I’m already awake. Get me the paste…zzzzzzzzzz zzzzzz”

13:15 hrs : My friend is back from lunch.

13:30 hrs : Got up. And now starts the hunt for the toothpaste.

13:38 hrs : the hunt for tooth paste is called off. Search unsuccessful.

Here for a change, are some statistics.

No. of hours I spent sleeping : 5
No. of hours I spent trying to wake up : 5

Time(in minutes) spent in searching for the toothpaste : 10
Time(in minutes) actually spent in brushing my teeth : 1


By 2 : 00 pm : I was FINALLY out of the hostel.

No comments: